Monday 2 September 2013

100 word thing

My name is Ben, however most people call be Hurbs. I am currently 18 years old I completed CIT level 3 last semester. Level 3 was good I enjoyed the coding a lot more on Visual Studio than Python which we are currently using in Level 4. In Python we havn't done anywhere near what we can do in Visual Studio so I find it hard. I also liked Visual Studio more because it was more user friendly and it was set out a lot cleaner.

In highschool I attended John McGlashan from 2007-2012 of which I hated school for me was irritating due to not being able to do the classes that I wanted, in early 2012 I gave up on most of my classes to work in the schools IT room, I continued to study English, Math and IT and for the other free periods I spent working with the IT techs.

After this year I plan to move to Wellington and live with my girlfriend and either find work or continue this course through till the degree at Weltec.

No comments:

Post a Comment