Monday 16 September 2013

100 words on my family, favorite animal, ideal job

100 Words on my Family

I live at home with my mother and younger brother named Adam. Adam is three years younger than me. I prefer not to talk to them or have anything to do with my family because we do not get along. My mum and brother get along well. My father left when I was six and so I don’t see him that often and I prefer not to.

My mum works at a pharmacy while my dad works for Silver Fern Farms as a marketing manager.
My brother Adam goes to John McGlashan College and in year 10. He wants to study Physical Education and do Outdoor Educator or be a Fire Fighter as a future job.



100 Words on my Favourite Animal

We have had quite a few pets over the years mainly being cats. Cats would have to be my favourite animal. We have had 3; Pooch who was 19, Munchkin who is 7 and Shrimp who is 4.

Apart from cats I like rats and platypuses’ we have had a few Australian Tree Frogs as well which our neighbor got for us as a gift.
I like cats because they are stupid and they don’t take much to look after them, unlike other pets such as dogs.



100 Words on my Ideal Job

My ideal job would be working in game design or software development behind a computer desk all day. I cannot stand dealing with customers or anything to do with social interaction at a working environment. I would also be interested in graphic design for gaming.
I enjoy gaming a lot and getting a job in the industry would be great and would have to be number one ideal jobs.
As for hours or location I am not bothered about all that, however I would probably move to Aussie in the next few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment